Why us? "Sell Your Phone System" has been passionate about buying phone systems, phones, and components for over 20 years! We know that running a business is expensive and that buying another phone system and having it installed can be very costly.
We have often been asked, " Who buys phone systems?" or "How do I sell my phone system?" Well, both of these questions can be answered right here on this site!
What if there was a way to reduce your cost for the new phone system by selling your old phone system for a fair price? What if we also told you that we would walk you through the process every step of the way and make it as easy as possible?
What if we told you we would pay the shipping for you to send you used telephone system to us? We have purchased literally thousand's of phone systems from all over the United States, Canada and other Countries for the last 20 years! It does not matter where you are located, we will buy your phone system, components or phones and pay for shipping!!!
CLICK HERE to see what brands we purchase.
"Sell Your Phone System.Com" is a subsidiary of Craig Communications. Our parent company sells phone systems, phones and components and we buy them. This site was developed to help streamline the process of selling a phone system and make it a better customer experience. We make selling a telephone system very easy with our representatives helping you every step of the way.
Our Purchasing agents are very quick and knowledgeable on what type of phone system, circuit cards or telephones you are trying to sell. All we ask is that you get us a detailed inventory list. Here is how the process works after you submit your detailed list using our form.
- We offer 100% honest and fair value to each system we evaluate. (NO CELL PHONES)
- We Guarantee Fast and Immediate payment.
- We Will Give You The Best Customer Service In the Industry. (We Treat You Like We Would Want To Be Treated.)
- We Were One Of First To Bring This Business Model On-Line in 1997!
- There is a reason why we have been around for twenty plus years!
Who Trusts Us?
A Few Companies We Have Done Business With:
- Ace Hardware
- Amco Transmission
- Anchorage School District
- Best Western Inn
- California Dept of Forestry
- Checks Unlimited
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Boulder Colorado
- City of Napa
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- Comfort Inn
- Country Inn & Suites
- County of Los Angeles
- Days Inn
- Department of Homeland Security
- Dept. of Labor/OSHA
- Dollar Store Services
- Dominos Pizza
- Florida Forest Service
- Girl Scouts of Southern Illinois
- Goodwill Industries
- Goodyear Tire Center
- Harley Davidson
- H&R Block
- Hellman Worldwide
- Hewlett Packard Company
- Holiday Inn Express
- Houston Housing Authority
- Housing Authority-City of Los Angeles
- IKON Office Solutions
- Indianapolis Marion County Public Library
- Johnson and Johnson Inc
- Kansas City Southern Railway
- Keller Williams Realty
- Kentucky State Penitentiary
- Levi Strauss
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Luke Air Force Base
- Michigan State University
- Milwaukee Public Schools
- Napa Auto Parts
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- New York City Transit
- New York State Police Dept.
- New York State United Teachers
- Ohio Dept. of Transportation
- Ohio State Barber College
- Proctor and Gamble Company
- Quality Inn
- Ramada Inn
- Residence Inn
- Red Cross
- Re/Max Realty
- Sears Home Improvement Products
- Space and Naval Warfare Center
- State Farm Insurance
- State of Maryland Dept of Juvenile Services
- State of New Jersey
- Subway Inc
- Super 8 Motel
- Starbucks Coffee
- Syracuse University
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Tulane University
- U.S. Post Office
- United Airlines
- United Way of America
- University of Albany, Southern California, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Tennessee, Wisconsin
- U.S. AirForce
- U.S. Army Core of Engineers
- U.S. Bank
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Dept. of Argriculture
- U.S Dept. of Commerce
- U.S. Dept of Justice
- U.S Embassy/ Beirut, Lebanon
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S Forest Service
- U.S. Geological Survey
- U.S. Naval Air Facility
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Virginia Dept of Transportation
- Washington State Dept. of Transportation
- Washington State University
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Westinghouse Electric
From A Few Of Our Happy Customers
"Your Purchasing Department did a great job explaining the process of what I needed to do on my end to sell the phones and the shipping protocol. My manager was very happy we were able to get some funding back from our legacy ShoreTel phones. Great overall customer service and responsiveness on The Purchasing Departments part."
Cortland Capital Market Services
" The experience I had selling a phone system to Craig went extremely smoothly. Craig gave me a price, and I proceeded to pack up our equipment. We transitioned to a virtual office and no longer needed to keep the system. I’m glad I didn’t have to toss everything into the trash."
We recently sold Craig Communications our old Toshiba phone system. I want to thank you and your team for a painless process. It was nice working with Frank who obviously is knowledgeable and capable. Hopefully, when it comes time for the next full refresh we can call upon your company to rid us of our old phone system again! Thank You for you and your teams professionalism and thoroughness.
"We had transferred phone systems and were looking to sell all of the equipment in a single pass without going to an auction site. The sale was pretty painless and the rep I worked with handled it efficiently."
Quality Rental Centers Inc
We switched to a new phone system, and I considered throwing away our old PBX and handsets, but that seemed like such a waste, especially because we had a couple brand new ones in the box. I got on Google and reached out to several companies whose websites said they buy old phones, but no one returned my emails. After a few weeks of staring at the old equipment, I Googled around searching for a reputable company to buy our old phones, and this time I found Craig Communications. I reached out via email with a list of what we had, and the next day I had an email back with an offer. Was it enough to offset the cost of our new system? Not really. Was it better than throwing them a way for them to sit in a land fill forever? Absolutely. I’m glad they will be resold to someone who can use them.Anthony Rettig